Half Term February Eco Nature Week
Join us for natural adventures and a week of recycling and green activities…
This February Half Term our Colorful Learning Program will continue with an extended curriculum to keep everyone entertained.
- Natural Den/Camp Building in our new nature garden
- Recycled Junk Craft…create something new
- Swimming/Splash Play
- Team Work: creating a herb garden and a mini beasts house.
- Energy Conservation Walk – How can we save energy?
- Recycled Fashion Show
- Science experiments: Sea Water/Salt, Herb infused water, Homemade perfume from essential oil for our mummies.
- Expressive Art: Flower pressing, Adventure Power Packs from recycled water bottles, Messy Craft.
- Phonics Workshop
- Maths Workshop
- Arabic Fun with Ms Rula
- Sensory Exploration: Herb Playdoh, Essential oil playdoh
- Eco Garden Mindfulness Yoga… nature sounds and calm
- Shake and Move Dance
- Football Fun
For registration please contact us on 04 395 5518 or firstname.lastname@example.org