On Board Facilities
In our Nursery in Dubai our facilities are expansive and varied. We are fortunate to have a spacious natural grass garden with flowers and a delightful friendship tree decorated with recycled objects that the children have decorated themselves. The children enjoy planting in the flower beds and playing in our large shaded sand pit.
We have several different rooms which are designed to support a varied curriculum based learning within the British EYFS.
- Messy Play Outdoor Zone- a creative and shaded area where children can enjoy a wide range of multi–sensory materials such as water, foam, sand, chalk etc.
- Literacy and Early Writing Skills Room. A room filled with books and puppets to promote language acquisition and communication skills. A self-selection area that encourages independent early writing skills such as drawing zig zags, lines, swirls with crayons, pens, paint, glitter, sand and rice.
- Science and Numeracy Room: An imaginatively resourced room that encourages children to make links about the world around them and ask questions about weight, shape, height and size and more.
- Dance and Music Room: The children enjoy weekly professional music lessons and musical movement sessions and in the afternoons the children enjoy Kids Yoga, Fun Fitness and Ballet.
- An imaginative Dolls House for role play and language development
- Interactive Media and Library Room with a large LED board that encourages participatory active learning
- Climate controlled swimming pool
- Dedicated under 1’s Baby Cottage run by our team of qualified nurses
- Indoor soft play areas
- Garden cycle/road track