In our Nursery in Dubai our facilities are expansive and varied. We are fortunate to have a spacious 25,000sqft natural grass garden with a recycled sensory garden, flowers and a delightful friendship tree decorated with recycled objects that the children have decorated themselves. The children enjoy planting in the flower beds and playing in our large shaded sensory garden. During the winter of 2018 the children planted shrubs and named them after themselves and grew organic herbs and tomatoes.
We have several different activity rooms which are designed to support a varied curriculum within the British EYFS. However, each individual class is also filled with resources to support all 7 areas of the EYFS.
- Messy Play Outdoor Zone- a creative and shaded area where children can enjoy a wide range of multi–sensory materials such as water, foam, sand, chalk etc.
- “Gymbaroo” Indoor Gym. A large open plan activity room where the children can enjoy weekly Tennis, Ballet, Football and Zumba classes.
- An Imaginative Dolls House for role play and language development
- Interactive Media and Library Room with a large LED board that encourages participatory active learning
- Climate Controlled Swimming Pool with Life Guard and Swimming Instructor.
- Dedicated under 1’s Baby Unit run by our team of qualified nurses
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Professional Children’s Running Track
- Wooden Play House “Kangaroo House”
- Wooden Fire Station Village… arriving October 2018
- Sensory Garden
- Individual FS1 unit
- Sensory Room for quiet exploration
- Cookery Room
- Dedicated Sleeping Rooms.